A Mob of Deer

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask are you guys taking over Nihonkoku Shoukan I saw a thing in the push page
by "Deer B" so I had to ask if so please release 3 chapters at the very least I would really
appreciate chapter 3 already . . .so . . .long . . .without . . .a . . .update

Group Leader
@Tych We’re doing it, yes, but it should be noted that we’re doing the Webnovel while Yukkuri is doing the light novel. We don’t currently have any plans to do the manga. I think that’d be a Summoning Japan overload.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz aww that was what I was asking about another scan group did 2 chapters of it then nothing
oh well at least we got sword saint back that's good enough for now

@Guzpaz, Hey I have the cleaned chapter of jimi na kensei from chapter 8 to 11, i wonder if you want it

Dex-chan lover
I made an account just so I could comment but;

Normally I just skip the trans pages because its all boring shit, but no joke your little quips at the start are actually the highlights of the chapter. I find them more entertaining than the actual content. 10/10

thanks for picking up kenja really love your translations. This includes Summon Japan which is really great.

😍😍😍Thanks for taking up Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja i love this manga 😍

Aggregator gang
THANKS FOR TAKING UP KENJA NO DESHI!!!
SERIOUSLY THANKS!!😍
a hero of this generation

Thanks for your hard work in the translation and releasing, especially when they were either dropped or the scanlation team who picked them up, then take years to update 1 chapter instead of 1 month. 😍

i'm surprise you took over Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja from Whimsubs group. Whimsubs group never told us if their are still working on it or not. :/ Got left in the dark but thanks for picking it up. I enjoy reading this manga a lot.

Double-page supporter
hey thanks for scanslating berserk of gluttony, at least now the previous scangroup are updating it now with no delay...

Hey, thanks for your hard work, I was wondering if anything happened with jimi na kensei, Is it that the group is on hiatus, or are you caught up yo the raws? I'm just asking because I like your work and think it would be a shame if it is dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread