Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Library Committee Member

Dex-chan lover
i wonder who confessed first, and was it during middle/ high school or college/uni... were there any mention in the chi one?

jak

Contributor
@no168_92 - I think Nishikata just woke up one day next to her with a ring on his figure.

GOD DAMMIT

So CLOSE

I will put on hold my personal ban on Japanese emoticons just to post an angry one

(◎益◎;)

I still wonder why Takagi like Nishikata? I didn't see the author mentioned in any chapter... Maybe I missed it, who knows.

Contributor
like trowing seeds on a desert, there's a slight chance of growing but still...

Double-page supporter
Takagi-san, you need to stop hiding your confessions behind pranks. Be bold and just do it. 'Cause it'll take ages before this guy gets on with the program.

Dex-chan lover
Her feelings are overflowing and ready to burst. Keep hiding them behind pranks will only work for so long, Takagi.

Group Leader
@Cyzeed Love does not need a reason, but if anything, its probably because of how cute Nishikata is when he's getting teased.

Dex-chan lover
Poor kid. The very dimness that lets her fool him over, and over, andoverandoverandover again also stops him from understanding anything confession-like short of a huge stamp with the words "I love you", driven home in his body by a dynamite-powered sledgehammer.
(Well, frankly, he knows by now--he's just desperately pretending to himself that he doesn't)

Dex-chan lover
It's still envious terrible that he will be put through this for the rest of his life.

He's a fly caught in her spiderweb. Her feast long and slow. Her hunger everlasting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think future Nishikata is still unaware of Takagi's feelings and thinks their marriage and Chii are part of some prank.

Users who are viewing this thread