Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - Kaguya Wants to Confess, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
But what if the president isn't there when she shoots the arrow? He might be required to be elsewhere.

Group Leader
Damn.
Why should it end with them becoming a couple. Damn, getting together with your soulmate is usually the beginning for people, not the end... but it's a pattern that we've seen again and again, with the fucked up phrase "and they lived happily ever after" putting an end to the story when the main couple gets together.
But the power dynamic is still unchanged, and they're both really stubborn.
I think it would be fun to watch them trying to find their places and limits within the couple.

Also, a future where they're both is in charge of Kaguya's empire, with Miyuki trying to deal with the fact that it's still HER empire, and Kaguya trying to maintain dominance and a noble attitude while being worried sick by his situation. And the worries both of them would have about having kids, but no time at all to care for them, and not wanting them to be raised by maids...

What I kinda would like to see is a short time jump, when Miyuki comes back from Stanford, and meets up with her again. So much shenanigans could happen with that.

Double-page supporter
@KafukaPalazzo
Yup, it totally is.
Author stated that he will end this series soon then go back to continue ib: instant bullet. Or you can safely ignore this news because I'm just joking.

Dex-chan lover
The feelings...

*cough*....Well. I did like the "I love you, right here, right now and I want to go out!" confession. It might have sounded weird in japanese (no idea) but it sounded wonderful in english.

Dex-chan lover
Stanford starts in October? No, probably late August like other (American) colleges.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this was an excellent chapter and a perfect model of character that honestly thinks about the future of their soulmate. Not some dumb selfish thing.

We can see that what kaguya is feeling is genuine love. when even hayasaka feels serious you know its the real deal. (Not that I doubted it before but this chap took it to a whole new level)

Aggregator gang
@aFFi There was that one manga with the listless dude that kept going after the FMC confessed. Started focusing on their relationship after the confession.

"This isn't dome romantic comedy trying to stretch out it's run time"
Wow holding nothing back

"Obviously I'd never interfere with such an important life decision"
Ok, Kaguya just stole everyone's best Girl position with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread