House of the Sun

Power Uploader
Maigo stopped after Chapter 11 (probably since the manga became licensed)

If anyone has scanlations for 12-13, feel free to add them

Dex-chan lover
I read this a long time ago and I remember liking it very much. Unfortunately after I looked at it again after so much time I seem to find it appallingly stupid. Guess that just goes to show that one should enjoy things while he still can.

@criver I feel you. Not to the same extent on this one but once you grow up, how you perceive the same developments may changes. I still like code geass but once you realize that there actually is no strategy involved you can't overlook it anymore.

I think it is more natural for the tsundere guy (Daiki) to not end up with the girl but I still find his end rather unsatisfying. At no point did I feel that he ever had a chance at all and that although the two of them spend a lot of time together and got along well
Not sure if to reread this or not. I liked it but I don't think that I will enjoy it as much on a reread. Probably I'm going to be ridiculously annoyed at some sort of stupid development which I previously didn't care about at all.

Dex-chan lover
Fond though I am of it, I was actually quite annoyed at the time with some stuff revolving around the parents. I'm perhaps not as forgiving a person as I could be.

This story made me fucking cry how beautiful can this be but the parents situation should have gotten better in like 5 chapters the fuck we need half of this to cover them and less the romance development i feel like there was a short los at the end of the chapter but it was great i hope to expect different and better from the author

i usually dislike shoujo manga and anime, but this one was incredible. I loved how besides the romance, this manga dealt with themes of familial bonds and what it means to live together and such. The art didn't look very shoujo-esque either which was a big plus (I cannot for the life of me stand the shoujo eyes.), I didn't spot a single panel that looked bad or anything.

From my perspective this is a must read if you like romance manga.

9/10

Really enjoyed reading this story. I really hated mao's mom though. She deserved worse and shoulda been cucked . Glad the dad is living out his life happily.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/taiyou-no-ie/

This is my favorite manga because of its focus on family as WELL as romance. I also just think it's a very good manga.

The cousin should have confessed when she had the chance in 50.2 other than that good story and ending

Ahh man I love this manga very much! The story about family and the romance is so good and beautiful!

I've read this a few years ago when I was still in highschool while it's still ongoing. Completely forgot what happened in the manga so I should probably read it all over again if I wanted to finish it.

holy shit. cried in almost every chapter. hit way too close to home, literally.

One of the most wholesome and pure mangas I have ever read. No reason not to read it regardless of if you like romance or not as the author does not overdo it in any scenario, and the backstories are very well thought out. 10/10 for me, although, a slightly more distant future of them as a family together would have made this perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread