Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 185 - Reunion

Fed-Kun's army
Gdi I was hoping for a surprise attack but I will take this too

Dex-chan lover
how many non reader people will think '' oh that's a nice sparkling star he has between his hand " ?

Double-page supporter
Damn, I really like Ogata despite the shit he pulled. You can tell he is being sincere with Asirpa in his intentions with the gold. I think Asirpa's father had it coming anyway - and even though she's proven her maturity I don't think seeing her physically disgusting father would have been good for her, other than some closure.

Ogata just doesn't like Sugimoto. Cats and dogs.

Asirpa is a smart girl. She too doesn't trust Kiroranke, which is why she decided to go father and father out with Ogata. She probably already knew she was about to be confronted by him. That final question she had for Ogata solidified it for me. Asirpa is trying to determine where his loyalties lie.

I want Asirpa to solve this problem and make decisions on her own rather than two men quarrelling it out on her behalf. I think that's the point of this manga, and all the subtleties with it.

Dex-chan lover
Nice binoculars. Too bad you won't be able to watch after I break it. Break your face that is.

@Gambino

Upon closer inspection... good grief. What an ugly looking pair of binoculars. But that's okay, because I'm going to make it even worse. Your face, that is.

If Ogata gets out of this alive I'm going to be disappointed. Though I don't think Noda likes killing off major characters...

if I hadn't just seen the anime i'd be like "no way, when did Ogata even do such a thing!?"

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if Ogata was sad for Asirpa or just dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread