Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The master did say my gifted disciple so unless there is a error in the translation i guess he is?

Dex-chan lover
......... 500 years passed by like one week, neither of them changed physically nor morally. this is bullshit.too unrealistic,I'm out

Well he did say that once he became a sage 500 years would pass in the blink of an eye

Magic essence =/= sage? How a normal high schooler become a sage? What is a sage? He learned nothing but sword techniques.

I love how they ignore the wolf-eaten mother. They cheerfully scoop up a baby and don't even bury her. Silly mangaka.

@wigjump They did bury her, it's on page 14, last panel.
@thegentelman They didn't change physically because the master is a sage, and sages do not age, and the MC became on as well. The MC did change morally and psychologically though, and quite a lot at that. Maybe you were in a bad mood when reading it and didn't approach it neutrally?

Fed-Kun's army
why bother saying it took 500 years to train and skip all of it? just say he was born with it. would waste less time

Dex-chan lover
Solid "sage" starting, seriously.

(EDIT: ah! An abhorrent alliteration!)

Dex-chan lover
Their chastity has been kept for tens to hundreds of years, it is only rightful to call them sages.

Banned
Kasumi is a girl's name, right? They probably just sucked on her tiddies for a week and called it 500 years.

Seriously... why would nobody explore the forest for 500 years? I've conquered everything from Portugal to India in Crusader Kings 2 in less time than that. And he just somehow managed to start "dressing like master" when they have no interaction with humanity and clothing has been demonstrated to fray and break.

Yeah this is a pretty special kind of retarded.

For those who do not know. Sage in this setting is very likely talking about the 'tao/dao' practicioners of china, which are immortals and trains their skills for hundreds of years at time. One of the most famous branch is the sword immortal, which should be what they training, furthermore light step skill sounds like qigong.

Users who are viewing this thread