Tengoku Daimakyou

Twi

Interesting start, very similar to that one jump manga (forgot the name) about kids living as cattle for monsters.

Shit, this feels like Tower of God all over again. Not as powerful for a beggining as the former, though.

Dex-chan lover
392308469488680961.png

this is good, the story and the scene keep getting more interesting in each chapter, i hope it will stay like this until the end

Not a spoiler as such: Parts of the opening four chapters have passing similarities to a short story the mangaka did for the anthology 8 Tales of the ZQN. That short story is titled The Place Where the Zombies are. Check it out after you've read these chapters; it's here on MangaDex. You'll see what I mean. ? My guess is that Ishiguro-sensei quite enjoyed creating that story.

Group Leader
I love this. Makes me drool like one of Pavlov's dogs...

Lol, I was convinced that this was a work by Tsubana, but apparently she was an assistant to Ishiguro.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter felt like it would be a Promised Neverland knockoff but it quickly becomes its own story. Its great so far.

Group Leader
Droppers are losers ?
Or, in other wise words, "It's written in your fate/Haters gonna hate/retards will be late"

Users who are viewing this thread