5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Visiting Encounter

Contributor
Flashback girl getting replaced by Itsuki, in the next frame, seems like foreshadowing.

hmm........... She's either:
A: Itsuki
B: The quintuplets are all the flashback girl, and MC didn't couldn't differentiate between them(and for some reason kept replacing each other.)

Applying Occam's razor, it's probably option A.

Dex-chan lover
And he knew the true identity of the past girl, and he kicked her and excused that then there was a certain blondie with ribbon he loved-- said the urban legend.
That illustration of Araragi and Shinobu is dope.

Group Leader
What is this so confusing roundabout way to put a comment section por que this existence

Contributor
Tell me a reason of making manga with multiple love interests aka harem without harem ending?

Double-page supporter
@raven24zxc their father and the boy is Fuutarou in rebellious phase

Fed-Kun's army
@HeroicPasserby for drama possibly...? It's not new, and I don't see the trope going away anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh it's always the fucking first girl. Mangakas these days don't have the balls to stop using this trope.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO my SS Miku & SS Ichika have taken huge hits from The battle ship that is the SS Itsuki?!

Contributor
Itsuki does have the upper hand here, being the "childhood friend" character who he forgot about, the cliché that always wins in the end. Looking like Author is trying to make this ship sail.

@kobi Nino gave it to him.. when they were doing the ritual.. in the end of the last chapter..

Users who are viewing this thread