Matsurika Kanriden ~Koukyuu Jokan, Kimagure Koutei ni Misomerare~

Dex-chan lover
so basically this girl have a photographic memories.

From the art style, you’d expect another one of those isekai-otome ones, but the story seems surprisingly (relatively) original-ish? At least for now.

Aggregator gang
Sainkoku Monogatari 2.0, now with a cute Mentat heroine. Any emperor worth their...salt? silk? soldiers?...would have absolutely taken her up.

Art is really good and story seems interesting for now. I'm not much for low confidence MC but hopefully the Emperor will be fixing her up in no time. Even if he's not interested in her romantically, he seemed like a smart guy and already showed interested in her career and understand that her ability would just be wasted if she keep her self doubt.

On the other hand, let's see how they handle the temporary emperor act since the prologue already said that he was the emperor who revived the country

Edit: Oh, that writer also did Okobore Hime! While they're not my favorite, it was still a pretty good novel, so I hope this one would be just as good

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... This isnt what I thought it was going to be. Which is a good thing. Tagged it for future read.

Group Leader
I came in not expecting much and am not only pleasantly surprised, but would consider this to be one of the better historical romance manga I've seen in a while. I usually avoid the historical tag like a plague because of the domination of fancy battle manhua with nearly the same plots and art, samurai battle manga, and European style stories about nobles, but this caught my interest basically since the first few pages and just gets better and better.

Glad I caught this early! I can't say no to a good imperial politics-based plot, and the MC has a lot of potential to do something great with that talent of hers. Will be monitoring this one with a keen eye.

Any idea where to find the light novel for this one? It seems good so I wanna read the original.

Dex-chan lover
I was debating whether to check this out; it didn't look to promising. But I'll give it a read because I can't say no to an outfit called "Purple Watercolor Scans"

Fed-Kun's army
Getting so little updates in just a long amount of time. It really is the worst when the story is really good.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy lol I hope you liked it, also purple is the best color. ^.^

@SovietWeeb right there with ya, we're already caught up to the magazine and this series updates every other month. Unless the artist takes a break, we should be getting ch 5 around April. I don't know if anyone is translating the light novel, I'd love to read that. Lol

Aggregator gang
Hmm... Pretty decent series. Wouldn't say it's good or bad, but decent. Protagonist's reason for her low self-esteem seems kind of forced, assuming it's all based on the one incident we've seen. The love interest seemingly falling for her like immediately seems a little forced too, but not too much. Looks like there might be an interesting switch from the typical formula coming up though, so I'm certainly going to keep up with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread