Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - The First Preparations for the Culture Festival

This started out so good in the beginning now it's rapidly losing it. Can we just drop the harem and go back to Junichi and Yame?

Aggregator gang
@Sleepy_Ash Jun'ichi is the reincarnation of Yuki Rito himself, it's just that he doesn't remember his past lives but because of some Lala's invention his spirit is "cursed" to forever remain a virginsage harem protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Our lord and savior PBR-Sama returns to us on page 9.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda expected something less plain like something cute or very risque

Double-page supporter
the setting is dumb, we all know this fake harem is just for the sake of stretching the story, he will end up with yame and the MC just looks worst with every new chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm not supposed to ask this but, are camel toe that common in real life? I saw almost all girls on ecchi manga got camel toe... I thought it was something rare on girls.

Dex-chan lover
Every harem king needs his harem queen. if anything junichi and yame are both forming their own harem of sexy ladies. that being said how in the world can what hes been doing be viewed as impure? its almost like the student council has no idea what he's actually like.

Dex-chan lover
the student council chick doesn't actually care that he isn't breaking an rules, she's just a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting you guys get TL 2 months after the spanis ones.

Users who are viewing this thread