Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 28 - SCP-169

Aggregator gang
Hey! isn`t the sound called "the booooooooooop"
you know a "real event" that happend years ago
example a whale sound can be heard far away but, the boooop thing was heard around the planet and they theorized if it was a tremor or a "big creature"
correct me if im wrong

Dex-chan lover
It’s like a large shrimp. I wonder if it’s good to eat fried?

Dex-chan lover
I hope they do SCP-3034

Really, the best SCPs are often the ones with logs and especially exploration logs.

Contributor
Here's the sound that @SymmbolZ is referring to.

And below is the image the SCP article uses.
scp169spectograph.jpg

It's safe to assume they're the same.

Indeed. this one was simple.
Just a Massive underwater creature sleeping theorized to be a cluster of islands off the coast of south america.

Like Godzilla, if it wakes up, We're all fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine this,just walking down the street then suddenly a lizard,a tall faceless man,a naked man,and god come up to you. What do you do?

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment i beg the god to keep me safe from the naked man, because out of that group that's the one that will torture you for a long time making sure you are alive to suffer till one day it gets bored with you, meanwhile i ignore and avoid eye contact with the tall faceless man and the lizard, hell the lizard probably has better things to do anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I love how 096, 106, 343, and 682 stand there with their "oy mate" faces like a scp suicide squad

Double-page supporter
I wonder why is it even SCP? I'm pretty sure that scp trying to contain things that can't be explained by science. But what about that large shrimp? Sure, it is absurdly large, but nothing really strange about it, aside from "we never saw such size before". Having such size isn't exactly against science, especially if it is dormant and don't need much sustenance.

Users who are viewing this thread