She Doesn't Know Why She Lives.

Dex-chan lover
main-qimg-114a7e85c860a18bbb62d6f402241abf

Sorry, when I looked at the title I just couldn't resist.

This manga is so relatable. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I really enjoyed reading it and seeing anxiety from a different perspective.

This series is just too real. ; ; Gl to my fellow wage slaves and lost adults.

Aggregator gang
One way is to not think too deeply about your life (though it took me a while to do that) and distract yourself as much as possible with stuff (anything).

Music helps definitely, especially songs that talk about being positive or relaxing (eg. Bing Crosby - Accentuate the Positive, helped me when I was going to job interviews).

Having someone to talk to helps as well (shouldn't be to difficult to find someone today, with the Internet and whatnot).

Stuff like this has helped me out a bit so far, but most of these are obvious stuff...

Welcome to having: No dreams, No hope, No purpose, No aspiration. Just Anxiety, Paranoia, and crippling depression stemming from your inability to move further in your life yet not to the point where you want to end it all by jumping off a building.
The Manga.

If you are here, you know what you are getting into based on the title.
or you know what that's like.

Doing nothing all day, then feeling bad that you did nothing at the end of the day. It's a never ending cycle. One way to get out of it is to force yourself to do something else to break the habit. It's hard, but such is life.

VIP
It's strange that how everything is so like me.
For "strange" I mean me.

I hate this so much, its too real. at least she has someone to talk to

Dex-chan lover
>makes a series with an mc that is quite relatable to most people
>and then pushes more reality onto you by confronting mc with a character who has simliar thoughts just to show you that you're not the only person feeling that way

I hate how real this is but it's because it's so real and relatable I can't hate it. How frustrating

This manga truly does capture Depression & Anxiety to a tee. I hate how relatable I am to the MC, but it shows how well the author understands the mindset depressed & anxious individuals have.

Users who are viewing this thread