Saihate no Paladin

a mummy, a skeleton, a ghost, and a human who still have a memories from his previous life, really interesting, looking forward for the next chapter

One of my favorite LN finally got a manga xD
Guys. I really recommend reading the LN. It's really good, it's also quite different from the other isekais.

Contributor
Ohh finally Faraway Paladin!!!! By far the best LN 've ever read

@Unadon I see you are a man of culture.

Sadly somethings bother me:

- Marie and Gus are not well depicted.
Marie is a mummy and as William stated in the LN if it wasn't because he know her from such a long time he will see her as horrible (her skin is like a old tree) but for him she was beatiful and Gus seems more alive than dead (Augustus is a spectre).

- A little too rushed, half volume in one chapter but I understand that a whole chapter just for world building in a manga is not a very good idea, not all readers like that they just want blood, gore, sex, and fights :S

- IDK if it a mistake or it its as in the manga is written but skeleton guy name in LN is Blood and the goddes of the lantern was gracefeel. :S

I totally recommend this LN as Unadon said it's very very different from 95% of isekais, MC is not OP as fuck, nor the kind of MC that can do/learn any shit in the moment he is a above average but that because he was trained for
14 years.
, believe me the Vol. 1 is so beautiful that will touch your heart
I even cried sometimes when reading some parts again especially the block building side story

Contributor
Finally, a manga adaptation for the isekai that truly deserves it.

Group Leader
Hello, NANI? Scans here! We are glad that everyone enjoys the first chapter of The Faraway Paladin just like we did! We have read your comments and we will make sure to change the characters names to match the LN. Don't hesitate to join our discord to give us your feedback!

Dex-chan lover
very interesting start, thank you for picking this up. i look forward to further releases.

Dex-chan lover
This story could probably work just fine even if it wasn't an isekai. I mean to say, this is, probably, only one to sell the genre fans, which is booming right now; as we all know.

But right now, it's too soon to know is this is actually "I came from Earth" isekai, or "I am from the past" reincarnation..

Dex-chan lover
*Reads last page*
N-n...
*clicks to the credits*
NANI?!

That was a well placed credits page.

@kurosa ah a fellow man of culture I see.

Yeah. I feel like the illustration of the LN is so much better in depicting Mary, Blood, and Gus.
Problems that we usually have with manga adaptation yeah...Well we will have to see the 2nd chapter if it's rushed too much though.

And yeah the names. I think the LN is the correct one since it's an official translation though. (Just read the TL's comment. Nice. You guys rocks xD Thanks for translating this)

You can buy the LNs at global Bookwalker if you guys want to. It has 5 volumes(there is 3.1 and 3.2) now.

Seems good for now, my only grip is that the gods's name lack some punch, like what kind of God calls himself "Blaze"?

Dex-chan lover
Technically an isekai but spiritually not an isekai. What a nice breath of fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread