I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Happy New Years Everyone!! To start off the new year (and to catch up with the website) I will be posting a chapter every day until Jan. 8th! Please look forward to it and stay safe everyone!

Group Leader
@pikboom Sorry about that! I completely forgot to include that panel. It has been updated and should be perfect now! Thank you for letting me know :D

Dex-chan lover
"Huanglip Academy" yeah that doesn't break immersion at all. Just call it shmogwarts or shmoxford.

Dex-chan lover
oh i'm so glad he's not some sort of super genius like they always are

*sniff sniff* bully her ( thing that will eventually happen) and we will start the most gruesome crusade you have ever heard of, you hear me future scum ?

Dex-chan lover
It would be quite weird to first pay 20,000 gold for her and then simply kick her out a while later, without a good reason. Maybe if the duke's family line is supposed to possess some magic power or whatever, and it turned out she doesn't have it. Otherwise they don't seem to expect anything from her, nor are they especially inspecting her. Carles was first shown sick, so it did visit my mind the duke could have bought her to be used for spare parts as well.

Group Leader
Seem like that reincarnation stuff is just throw in there for absolutely no reason. I wonder why?

Power Uploader
So... what was the point of introducing that she had the memories of a reincarnated 23 year old if she's just going to think like a 5 year old anyway?

I guess it doesn’t matter if she have memories of her past life because her brain capacity at this current age can’t really process and actively engage in that knowledge yet? Maybe as she grows up, she’ll be able to better comprehend and enact based on the experiences she had in her previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread