A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@silvereden The first chapters kinda portrayed him as such, with him having a very human reaction to realizing that all the effort, suffering, traumas and deaths that you and your allies suffered through were in vain and you will be forced to relive them again while everybody else cheers unknowingly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

He's a realistic mc, not brainless and happy mc with a brainless harem. I like this type of mc too.

Double-page supporter
@VladDracul2 didnt the shock of realizing he returned to the past make him vomit? since he's composed almost all the time its easy to forget he basically has ptsd from what hes been through.

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to fight that dirty... just go and snipe all of them...
And were you really slacking off all this time?? I think you were... you should try and increase your physical strength and some of your magic...

Dex-chan lover
@silverden basically,he's gone through shit so deep, i'm talking about a swamp made from shit, that he's annoyed he still slipped up with just a little bit of shit.

And so he swore to sweep the shit clean without making pram or romantica step on that shit ever again.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima I just wanna say your icon pairs really well with that comment.

Gotta sweep the shit clean.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny those nonames in the princess' party think they are already as good as single rankers.

Double-page supporter
Oh hell yeah! It's time to turn on the anti-hero~

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression the two guys that hate Romantica and Pram are on Adjest's team... But I didn't see those guys

Double-page supporter
SPANK'EM HARD DESIR !

Sorry, just getting in the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread