The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59 - Calm Before the Storm

Damn things are heating up fast, let's hope Joonwhoo doesn't break down (but at the same time doesn't go back to the same Sungah rabbit hole). Go Team Yuri/Haimin!

Damn Yuri just lost her standing as top girl, MC gonna find out and it's gonna ruin everything

This doesn't make sense to me.
Why would Yuri who knows how shitty bullying is be a bully herself?

Yuri pls

Double-page supporter
wait what? ... i guess this makes Hamin the best girl... yuri popularity just dropped near the rock bottom XD
at least until we understand whats going on... who knows if yuri is just pretending to join the group to gather info or something... lets wait and see.

Double-page supporter
oof Yuri???
guess there are cases where the bully victim becomes the bully
the slippery slope
i almost feel bad for shark teeth the detestable Sungah thinks yer ugly

anyways... I hope we can all agree now... #Hamin Best Girl
-as always calling on all Hamin bros bump*
@ariette thank ya thank ya Happy Holidays, lookin forward to next year

Last page is a fakeout no way yuri agrees. Also think sungahs friend might be hanging out with that one delinquent crew now. Also this chapter solidifies for me that the class rep diesnt give a fuck about sungah.

I'm still holding hope joonwoo gets over his crush for sungah and goes for hamin give sungah a ranchat clone.

Dex-chan lover
I had a big NO moment at the end there LOL. That’s how you know a series has me quite ensnared.

Anyways, this might just be one of those tension cliffhanger types. I trust yuri’s character a lot based on what we’ve seen already so I’ll stick to trust that until we get a complete picture. Perhaps she just hates sung ah for a lot of different reasons particularly with regards to Junwoo or don’t want to get on the wrong side of girl bullies. Either way, this is yet another interesting situation.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, fuck me in the ear and call me Susan. That was a surprise

I think I'll reserve judgement until the next chapter, though.

PS.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Aggregator gang
Yuri is probably doing this to get revenge on sungah for the way she played the MC, I doubt Yuri is doing it for any other reason.

She might be trying to lower sungahs popularity so sungah relies on the mc too.

Dex-chan lover
A wild PLOTTWIST appeared!

What the fuck's going on? Yuri, of all people? ClassRep being behind it would have made more sense. Still the same jackass though.

...maybe is a anti-ship torpedo by the author?

Dex-chan lover
This is a false flag, this is a complete false flag by hamin fans to disgrace yuri, I tell you there must be a reason why yuri is doing this.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread