The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
page 8 : sake = salmon in her pen-name saketoba , .

the other girl 's pen-name , yaoisuki , probably means yaoi-lover .

page 12 : that guy is wearing a white coat , so he is probably a professor / teacher in her school . so she even fuk her teacher , so wrong on so many levels , lol .

dont you guys want a girl to rub her butt on your back like a dog with a shit caked ass on hot asphalt

Double-page supporter
dont you guys want a girl to rub her butt on your back like a dog with a shit caked ass on hot asphalt
I think you misunderstood the concept- she's rubbing her pussy on his back (and then his chest). It was featured in the original doujinshi drawn by the author (this looks better because it has a dedicated artist), where Kawashima does it to the male MC, but then realizes it's kinda meh next to a proper fucking.

It's basically the equivalent of a titjob in this world. And, to be honest, I don't like the idea of either, as it's a sex act done more for the satisfaction of one and not the other. I prefer mutual stimulation, generally. I don't want to leave the woman hanging, especially when I feel like they are more prone to being left unsatisfied than a guy, which then just feeds into the lack of enthusiasm on their part for sex because guys are being selfish shits.

Users who are viewing this thread