BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - His Marble-Like Eyes Are Blurred Like Frosted Glass

I would think with all the resources at his disposal the horse would be able to easily keep tabs on his old friend.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect to get this moment so soon. I was totally down for more apartment shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later legosi will help beastars dude i guess, even better actually studying society under his wings

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing he can't call an eclipse or who knows what might've happened when they parted ways.

This manga is gay as all hell, and I love it.

On a more serious note, I love that this meeting is happening at all. In most other manga this would have been put off till the end, or simply ignored. Instead? I have capital "I" Issues with this dude, Imma gonna go talk to him.

Double-page supporter
Something tells me
Yafya's about to blackmail Gosha into helping him by using Legosi's status as an ex-con.

Dex-chan lover
It would actually be super cool if the Beastar was canon gay but it's probably the normal manga "FRIENDS" stuff.

Imagine being gay and loving another species all while trying to be the Beastar, society's ideal. Probably would be an insane amount of pressure considering how Gosha had so much prejudice against him for being with a wolf

Fed-Kun's army
@OniBarubary Back in chapter 103, didn’t he start the story about Legosi’s grabdparents by first affirming to himself the importance of devotion to same-species abd heterosexual love in the same thought bubble? If anything, this loner really valued his bond with Gosha.

Double-page supporter
Besides, he's seen hanging out with a hot mare. Rather than gay, wouldn't Yafya be bi, a la Freddie Mercury? He kind of gives me that vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread