Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Chocolinne: The Irresistible Sweet Part 2

Dex-chan lover
damn that guard was a pretty cool guy hope he didn't fall prey to this series' ridiculous death tolls

and @pinkmage it's always slurm

Group Leader
Huh, a chapter featuring Club President where she doesn't cause any harm or death....

Group Leader
Having read from chapter 1 until now i can safely say the occult club only exists because the president must either be trying to kill them MC or gets some really hard sexual thrill from near-death experiences.

Dex-chan lover
This was more than just Slurm the president seemed to have gained some powers from it.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me of the film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory , in which Johnny Depp invites 5 kids to his factory so he can m0lest them , lol .

Page 13 : Child labor ? And this is the best : she is a mindless loli and the company doesnt even have to pay her , lol .

Page 19 : To save his daifuku business , the shop owner kills the competion , literally , lol . And it works : the cute club president is buying daifuku again .

Double-page supporter
this story really reminded me of junji ito's stuff

Users who are viewing this thread