Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 140 - A Cloudy New Year's Day

Ew now is this a crossdressing series? Cmon you went so long without making a guy dress up as a girl with the makeup and all, I dunno if I want to keep following it...

Why dress as a girl? She could just have met him as she was and explained the entire situation.

Dex-chan lover
so is she actually supposed to believe that he thinks she's a guy or is she just saying that to tarou's sister for whatever reason. because we know tarou knows she's a girl.

Dex-chan lover
I think Tarou's sister thinks her dad would be much more inclined to talk with a cute girl, based on how he's been treating his family lately.

Sasuga Japan
4C4UjDt.png

Dex-chan lover
One misunderstanding solved, 14 left alone. DEMON! Why didn't she just state there and then, that Eve has a nice personality and doesn't really act like a demon(, when she isn't envious). If this whole extermination thing goes awful, she is quite a bit at fault.

Dex-chan lover
yep, she wants to save tarou BUT not by destroying eve, she just wants to separate them, that way everyone gets to be miserable, including eve, man such a good plan, there's no way this is gonna backfire horribly, yep

Suffer not the abomination to live any longer. Eve is a parasite and I dont understand all the compassion she recieves
I also dont understand how can Ibusuki still love such a delusioned and pitiful man.

They are demon. Eve is just an anomaly however because shes the demon of someone who can see them so she can interact and learn. which would've made her more dangerous if Tarou was some evil guy

Ririsu wanst to know if there's a method so she can't stop seeing the zombies

Users who are viewing this thread