Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 67 - That Sounds Good

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
Literally every story this guy writes is trash. It's arguable he's just a moron who's unaware he's a moron. But frankly, it's indistinguishable whether or not he's willing writing dogshit manhwa just because it'll sell well and it's low effort or because he's an idiot.

Double-page supporter
@Yautja ask your mother/grandma if she read Harlequin novels and how they were generic AF but she still read it because she liked it. Im Dal-Young is just that: a cheap author making cheap titles with cheap plots.
History is repeating again but instead of a collective of authors with purple prose, we just have a poor writing guy with a collective of artists trying to earn enough to survive the month

Fed-Kun's army
There we go again... and people thought this arc will at least be better than cliche'd arc's before but.......

Dex-chan lover
I'm going for the optimistic route and think he's not a new rival but a kid who wants to play with noona.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going for the optimistic route and think he's not a new rival but a kid who wants to play with noona.
... Oh yeah he wants to play all right ... Hide The Salami is ... a Game ... Right?

Also, on an unrelated note .... I like to call the author ... I'eean dun nun ... since ... you know ... he never seems to finishes a manga he starts.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls @Renard
I do think both are equally possible, but who knows, my point is that it's almost indistinguishable. I also think that it's possible to argue that'd you have to be a fucking moron to write something this fucking awful multiple times. On the other hand, I couldn't imagine someone knowingly writing something this awful without feeling some kind of fatigue. Yea it may pay a bit or a lot, but knowingly writing absolutely crappy manhwa that everyone hates has got to be draining.

Users who are viewing this thread