Unripened Expression

I haven't read this manga, but every time I see the title I just want to scribble in red all over it. It should either say "Unripe" or "Unripened"; this "Unriped" that is being used is NOT a word.

Contributor
@Yuki724 I agree with you, I don't know why it's listed as that and since I can't read Korean I don't know if there's a specific reason such as it's the author's own mistranslation (like fruits basket), so I don't feel comfortable changing it. That being said, the webtoon itself is funny, cute, and has good art, so it's worth overlooking the unfortunate title.

Group Leader
I.fucking.luv.this.manhwa
Thank you, translation team! Your work is awesome! <3

Does anyone knows why the original site has stopped to uploading new chapters? The last chapter is from 5th june, it almost 1,5 months ago.

the 70th ch is called the last chapter in Korean on the official site that's why

somehow i feel like i want to root for the red haired childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
It's been 6 months since last update...it's okay, I waited 2 years for World Trigger...I can do this...but I'm sad...my favorite harem webtoon...

This is really cute... just....
second male lead syndrome much??

😭Gaaah i hope my baby becomes happy. But sadly mc loves karam so. Please find another that will love you for you

Users who are viewing this thread