Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Romio and the Prefect General Meeting

Dex-chan lover
It didn't take long for Leon to become a little annoying piece of shit.

Thank you for the fast translations! <3

I'll wait when people suddenly sympathize Leon about her past.

@Acolytus The moron only wants to see good things and not conflict, what a idiot. Learn to see a manga and infer the context instead of spouting stupidity like you did. It's obvious that the character has reasons to be like that and it'll be developed and here you are being a jackass without a brain.

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121 I never said I only want to see good things or that I want no conflict or that I don't think she has a reason for being like that. I literally only said I think she is annoying piece of shit, which is true even if she has her reasons for being like that (and for the record, I do know why she is doing this and it doesn't make her any less annoying to me). That doesn't mean I don't want any conflict or that bad things trigger me, I don't know what made you think that.

Maybe you should learn to actually read instead of "inferring" shit I didn't say and throwing gratuitous insults at me for no reason.

If you are feeling angry or agressive then go punch a pillow but don't bother me with your stupid shit.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like that Leon a mix of an aggresive adversary and a caring friend. Helps to show that Romio has opponents on both sides. and with Airu putting him on a pillar yet to collapse. It shows just how much these two have to fight for their love.

Its getting really good.

Also Scott in a dress. 61 chapters have led up to this karma and Im satisfied. Lets hope its stick for the entire election

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Your first mistake was not liking the annoying character that kent likes. Your second mistake was posting how you don't like the annoying character kent likes. Now kent will insult your intelligence because he is upset there are people who don't like the annoying character he likes

Tbh it would have been cool to see some form of nepotism in manga. Also depending when when Airu chose Leon he is a pos.

Ahhh I love what Airu's done there XD

As he says, Leon is pretty much the embodiment of all the hate and ill-will the Black Dogs hold for the White Cats (and vice-versa). If they can't even overcome this one person there's no way they could change the world.

Thank you for the fast scans!

I know that many people likes the war and fast chapters, but you should not overwork yourself when you reach your limit.

I mean 2 chapters a day are beyond awesome.
I don't mind if you slow down to one day or two day per chapter.
We will catch up eventually.

But please do not overwork yourseld to the point that you start hating this job :(. Please do take care of your health.

Thanks as always @kinji @confused
God Bless You guys

Users who are viewing this thread