Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Senpai, Let's Play A Game!

In any other manga the female love interest would use that "Anything you want" ticket for something heartwarming and/or adorable. In this manga though our gross little senpai is going to get a bone broken or lose eye and that's if he is lucky.

Double-page supporter
My mind is running all over with Nagatoro using that ticket.

She'll probably dress Senpai as a dog, make him get down on all fours and lick her feet clean while making sex noises. Maybe she'll videotape it, and watch it at home. Alone. At night.

And that's one of the tamer scenarios.

Fed-Kun's army
Sexual harassment isn't good, Nagatoro! Nipples are an erogenous zone!

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if autor forgot about this ticket. I hope that he didn't, but it very likely

bruh imma drop this if he becomes her slave or some shit. i already knew she would be the more dominant one in their relationship but damn i dont wanna see this man lose his pride like cmon man

Fed-Kun's army
So far she hasn't used the ticket. I'm looking forward to the day when she does.

Wow this chapter went differently from the anime adaptation... and I'm disappointed. I actually really like the change that the anime version made. Kind of a shame, hopefully that part (or something like it) gets done in the manga version at a later point.

Users who are viewing this thread