Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
UdxFHgm.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this is the type of shit i would do if i got reincarnated. I would go for an open position of power though. Its not worth hiding around unless your weak after all.

in the novel it just comes across as stupid and gary stu-ish, with him guessing future events, but the manga makes it much more comedic

My reaction after reading the part where the mc train hard at night and its result: LOL~ Buff guy want to stay hidden lol~ *Non-stop giggling started*
then at the part where every f*cking classmate look at him cause he is buff af: lmao *Use Primed Intensify* *non-stop giggling intensified*

but at the part where mc want to study magic: Wha?! *Giggling stopped absurdly* Why? Where did my buff mc go? He is not even reincarnated yet... I guess he did learn magic.. one that hide his muscle/make him slim...

So ladies and gentelman the bets are on will the bullshit become reality or will it be his delusions.
Give your vote with a comment down below.

I can’t tell if this is mocking the “while you were partying I mastered the blade” type of cringy, or just is actually super cringy. Either way didn’t catch my interest.

XL

Double-page supporter
Bruh this manga is so edgy I think I got a couple of cuts every page I read. Yoowch ?

Users who are viewing this thread