The Makeup Remover - Ch. 25

Holy shit, HOW CAN YOU FALL SO LOW, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THINGS HARD FOR THE POOR MCs

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be funny if this cunt still loses because in the end her partner just is not as good as our mc

Dex-chan lover
It's ok, Heewon will get to raise her waifu points this way.

Maybe finally 'Yeseul' will stop being afraid once 'Toseul' see how nice Heewon can be...

...How convenient. Our main character expresses dissatisfaction with the plan, and then someone steals that plan, so now they have to rethink the plan anyways.

What a PATHETIC LOSER...
You joined a damn make up contest just to STEAL somebody else's idea???...that's so LOW!!!...
Not only did she steal the concept she might have messed up with their tools too (make up)???
Hope this turns out as a blessing in disguise and a more wonderful concept can be created...and that loser be CUT in the competition...she & her partner doesn't deserve to be there anyway...

MFW

Aggregator gang
we all know they will come with a new concept, i think it will be related to shame or something related

@Wakuseino it seemed like she wasn't happy with the plan in the first place. I think we'll find out they changed it at the last minute. Her feelings about "blushing from love" and then the previous chapter's talk about "why does everyone use red / why get dolled up for others as opposed to yourself" gave her a change of heart. The question becomes what they change to.

Beyond that I'm thinking back to the first arc where the stealing team's make up artist doesn't consider the best look for the person he's doing make up for. He used to steal from red head girl and try to apply those styles to others even if they didn't have the same look like purple hair girl has. They are now stealing from Yeseul who doesn't have that same look. Her make up artist is too good to make up a plan that won't work for her face and we know that Yeseul has a different look than orange hair / purple hair girl. It's going to backfire badly for her.

@kdramalover28 I agree with everything. Hope this all works even better than before for MC. And if think, the blushing is a little cliche for red, so they will probably come up with something way cooler especially since after the phone call she was doubting her original idea

Contributor
What a shallow woman.

Why are you even here if you only want to copy someone else, and have 0 confidence in yourself ?

Users who are viewing this thread