Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Senpai, Over Here~

This chapter was the best so far in this manga. However, the last few pages were also the worst so far in this manga. I feel like my eyes are on fire after reading that.

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: Defensive mode activated!
Page 16: Perfect line
Page 17: Satisfied

Dex-chan lover
lol i love it. She fell for him a lot sooner than he fell for her. Tbh, I think it's obvious he likes her a lot but his self-esteem is so low that he automatically denies it

Dex-chan lover
She is SO PLEASED that he actually stood up for himself and spoke back that she is willing to overlook what he actually said.

Fed-Kun's army
I loved that chapter. Nagatoro really doesn't want anyone else to touch her man.
I do hope that MC develops feelings for her, because it's kind of obsessive at this point. He hasn't really shown anything past thinking she's attractive.

Dex-chan lover
This is my stuff all right i got this stuff for me and i dont like others touching my stuff.

I get that protecting your stuff is very important.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it's not like Paisen's intuition about the "Toro gang" (as he later starts calling them) was exactly wrong...

Also, another milestone for the annals of history - the first of many Nagatoro-Gamo alpha bitchfemale personality clashes to come.

Users who are viewing this thread