Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Onwards to a Bumpy Journey II (Second Half)

So you're telling me that the mc is no longer OP? Hmmm thats new

Fed-Kun's army
His magic is probably too technical so it's missing the spiritual or magical aspect that's strong against demons.

I do like the fact that there are bumps in his road and it's not all smooth sailing.

Dex-chan lover
Well although previously we see how OP the mc is, its good to have him struggle with current world's unique magical properties. It would be boring if the system of both world is too identical.

Aggregator gang
He is not nerfed, he is testing his magic compared to the magic of this world, @nfzeta and yes, he not from this world nor he is the hero or use the magic from this world, and he because of the lack of the spirits he probably don't deal that much damage.

the demons just have super high magic resistance. even his powerful flame took a minute to kill the demon, but when used on other it should only take a second. (or i just remembered wrong cause i read fast ?)

Aggregator gang
@Dezaki

It's completely identical, as with all worlds in this series seems to be. People just develop different techniques to use it. It's an issue to do with the demon's nature that he's overthinking his way into missing. Something that's rare to encounter where he comes from and thus rarely accounted for in spell formulations.

Double-page supporter
cmon, don't make OP characters inferior to some side character, feels bad man.

Dex-chan lover
In the last panel, Lefille looks like she's taking measured steps on a catwalk.

Users who are viewing this thread