Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 139 - Shadow

Dex-chan lover
You two girls now can live happily together. Leave Tarou and Eve alone ok.

Ebinoooooo, what the hell heck are u saying, I still don't understand ririsu reaction after hearing ebino though but, (= _= hmmmmm

Double-page supporter
All of this high-level reasoning about love is too much complicated for me...

Group Leader
Yuri usually isn't my first choice, but really at this point Ebino and Ririsu should just get together or pursue some kind of eternal bff-dom. Tarou isn't bad, per se, but smh I don't think I'll feel happy seeing either girl with him now haha.

yeah I kinda want to see tarou living with his delusion after this chapter and let these two develops yuri love.

nope definitely best pair in this series is these two girls.

Time to push Eve away!

In all seriousness, I'm hoping for something like Eve and Ririsu fusing, or at least something to do with how FL zombies can insert themselves in objects when that first love is fulfilled. It seems to foreshadow a solution.

Because Tarou ending up with Eve is just sad for both of them.

What's with this Ibusuki's vitimization "I lost to Eve"? Didn't she herself made that situation?

All against Eve, as i expected. ?

From that last panel it seems to me that she is still in love. First of all i did not believe the ''was my'' from before.

That last panel though!
That face you make when you totally fell in love with Tarou again even though you could see those things.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rxlvo Because she realized how crazy and embarrassing it was to have fallen in love with him again despite of being able to see those strange delusions. Totally impossible, but the fool did it.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that they call them delusions when they clearly aren't delusions when several people see the same things acting in the same way and have acted in the world in a physical way before.

Dex-chan lover
ok! im getting tired of them throwing eve under the bus and how they gotta save tarou, like if he was in love with a regular firstlove zombie, yep that would be fucked up, but eve is an actual 'person', at this point i think ririsu is just mad at eve for being so open about her love for tarou, the victimization in this chapter jesus.

And sure eve is not a proper human sort of speak, but i feel they are trying to negate every single love story between a human and a spirit or ghost of some kind, coz apparently all of those can fuck off!, they are dead/dont have an actual body/etc, so fuck them!, gotta 'save' their partners from that shit...ugh

Dex-chan lover
Tbh Eve is better than both of them.
And she isn't really a delusion, she's conscious, intelligent, and has feelings like anyone. Just because only Tarou and cuckmcgee can see her doesn't mean she isn't real.
Also DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO EVE YOU BASTARDS

Users who are viewing this thread