Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
WTF Is up with her alien feet?? I fail to even see the practicality of fingerless socks...
That being said, this was a pretty weak chapter, mostly just admiring her backside through the guise of seeing just how obsessed she is with that ship.

Dex-chan lover
Since the chapters are short, I don't really see the point in a "story" like this outside anything than an extra.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It was entire chapter about nothing.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
All of that Waver and Iskandar. Also shouldn't it be A-rank Luck, since she's a filthy FGO player?

Double-page supporter
What a pleasant chapter. It’s a bit nice to actually see how she spends her day from her POV. Have we ever seen her slovenly life this close?

@BobBob
All I could think of, tbh. Also, good eye. I just noticed Fate/Zero shows up as a panel or two, and that she’s got what looks to be wall scrolls of them.

Group Leader
that accuracy... I wonder if that's GIFT plushies, on the right mochimochi mascot, and on her butt big omanjuu. Aaaa what a dream life

I don't get why the story uses a knockoff name like Soruto when characters are name dropping Fate/Grand Order and Detective Conan.

Dex-chan lover
@Juansmarts I'm not sure, if this was another anime then author-san would've to ask for permission to TV Tokyo, or Viz Media in the case of manga, and if TV Tokyo has enough resources to close obscure naruto AMV hispanic channels then I don't want to know what they would do to someone using their IP without permission in Japan.

I could be totally wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread