"Could it be? Are they a set?" God damn it.. I really wonder how stupid these authors think readers are, sometimes..

Dex-chan lover
That's some serious butt hurt coming off that fukboi. I bet it's worse now that she told the MC not to merge multiple spirits. He was banking on that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it sucks that there are only 1 pauldron etc. of this set, so you have to cover the bare body with regular armor.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me he is only giving the artifacts to the people who were nice to him and not the tards who treated him like crap.

If Captain Butthurt and his shitty friend don't get anything I'll laugh my ass off.

Dex-chan lover
the characters in most manhua i've read always had a quarrel about a woman, why tf would you fight over a woman if the woman herself dont want you, i mean wouldnt it ended in you getting NTRed? *lenny face*

Double-page supporter
They are purple so there should be no restrictions on equipping everything at once!

Power Uploader
@hungryvidd because they are full of themselves. They think they are so great, so strong, that all women would eventually want them. If she wants someone with a lower status, it must be that she has been blinded temporarily.

Aggregator gang
This armor gives the owner the sturdiness of a rock and when you see the same design of the armor clearly it is a set.

Users who are viewing this thread