Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean both? is it made by the same author?

Aggregator gang
Looks more like that supposed Chinese version is chapter 1, and this here is chapter 2.

Power Uploader
@Hatigarm
The "Delinquents" theme tag seems pretty new to MD.
Do you want to use it for these kinds of works? (yankees, gyarus, etc)

I know there is two versions but the art style of this one is way more eye catching

describe "wholesome". Both versions are just 1 chapter released for me to comment on which is better lol

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Me, based on the title alone: "Hm, this is going to be trash"

Me, five pages in: "Yep, its trash"

Dex-chan lover
@BCS And your taste is... what exactly? The title pretty much sums the story up neatly, and makes you expect what you're going to see within. If you knew the second you laid eyes on the title that it doesn't suit your taste, why even read it in the first place? And additionally, even if you read it out of morbid curiosity (I do that sometimes myself), why bother to make a comment about how you think it's trash? Don't like it, doesn't suit your taste? Just move along then and find something that does.

I know I'm probably just giving you what you want, that being a reaction to your obviously salty comment so that you can get some attention and feel somewhat fulfilled as a person, but loaded bait comments like this that serve no purpose (not even to start some sort of meaningful debate, like discussing why NTR is wrong) just tick me off.

Double-page supporter
Mc seems like the stereotype of all male mcs out there. The “I’m linking arms with a girl so I’m gunna cry and say I can die happy” is just so cliche. I can’t help but wonder if the mangaka is letting out their frustration on mc stereotypes or if this is just lazy writing.

Dex-chan lover
Why does almost every MC have to be a pathetic excuse for a male? Does the author believe that the audience is made up of such people?

@Nermie01
So saying that something's bad is off limits, but praising it is fine? Get a load of this bs.
"Just move along then and find something that does." - Because you'll get triggered? How about no?

Group Leader
I can already tell people are coming in and disliking this because it is not some degenerate series like gal clean or hajimete no gal, if a series is wholesome doesn't mean it's bad, it just means your tastes are more towards degeneracy XD (Half joking, half serious) [TBH, started because I thought it would be one of those series, then changed my mind after reading it]

Users who are viewing this thread