Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Damn the artish is really good shadow fighting monsters scenes are not really easy to draw but he did an amazing job doing it ?.
Now the wait beings

Aggregator gang
Buh bye, Mr. A-Rank and team. I was hoping they would last long enough to meet up and get saved by our boy, becoming new additional fanboys of his unconvetional harem. Yet, we all knew this was going to happen instead.

• Drink
Reactions: GK
Oh man that was epic! But unfortunately we did not see Igris level up and even the MC did not level up!

About the S ranks outside I think when they fight each other it might makes open the red gate or the MC will get out at the end of the fight maybe

Double-page supporter
thanks Meraki
always doing an amazing job
im shook by the author, he does this weekly... how? every chapter i'm just amazed by the art let alone the coloring

Aggregator gang
I'm assuming that his summons can level up, and that he gets some experience from their kills since they're his. However they didn't confirm any level ups for anyone this chapter.

As well as forgetting the group he told to stay put. The significance being 3 days for them have passed, and that group contains his sister's friend + a newly introduced very hot (magician?) girl. If you're going to forget about people, you might as well make them more generic to start with.

Dex-chan lover
Each week he opens a bottle of the good stuff.

I hope the ice elf leader turns out to be...a respectable female warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread