Dex-chan lover
Interesting start to the test. I wonder if they are already teaching the A students things he never saw.

A Quick thank you to Meraki Scans, you peeps have been killin' it with these scans and uploads.

Speaking of which, I have a pet theory. Considering that the shadow worlds are a replica of history of sorts, what if his returning to the past was not actually real, but in fact also a massive shadow world instead?

A more positive take of this would be that the previous world of the future was the shadow world instead, but the future wouldn't exactly be "history", thus is against the rule the manhwa is set up.

I swear these chapters are so freaking short and the story is so freaking interesting it's making me smile out of frustration and hype

Aggregator gang
Actual translation of Desir's plan:
"Ramona, stand in the back and look pretty. Pram, you be cute in the front looking like you're helping. Me, I'm tank/DPS/support."

@dimasmw: actually, i think that could be potentially true, if the "future" shadow world he experienced was based on the history of those who failed before him. shadow worlds can change a lot, but fundamental events and objectives are tied to history, right?

@Stralvan Kakao only has 39 chapters right now. This one has 43 Chapters

https://funbe.net/귀환자의-마법은-특별해야-합니다

Double-page supporter
Meraki back at it again, Merry late christmas
i forgot you guys go OD and do dailies for Returner now

Users who are viewing this thread