Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - Celebration

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I feel a death flag raising as soon as I see the word "wedding"....

obviously something bad will happen, especially after fuckface said that "everything is going smoothly" and yes fuckface I mean the prince

Double-page supporter
The lunarians resemble more and more the Spanish crown when they arrived to America.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that's what Ache wanted, it was so obvious I'm feeling dumb.
Notice how Dia tensed for almost the remainder of pages when the name Bort was mentioned?

I kind of really like the idea of Cairngorm being all happy and stuff on the moon, but I get the idea that I probably shouldn't be seeing as how all of you guys seem to smelling gasoline from when this whole thing goes down in flames meanwhile I'm just sitting here like "oh I sure do hope the wedding goes well" (ಥ﹏ಥ)
In all of honesty I just kinda feel bad for Cairngorm, I wish she could just go be happy and enjoy life for once.
But you know, this is Land of the Lustrous, gotta bring on the suffering...

I know what this motherfucker is doing! He's the "spirit", Cairngorm is the "bones". The "flesh" already exist in the moon, so the logical conclusion for this event... yes. He's trying to reincarnate himself.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god they're gonna kill Cairngorm in the wedding ceremony aren't they?

Moon arc is making me uncomfortable, can't they all just sleep and hibernate like before.

That last page is simple breathtaking.

From my experiment expect something even more hurt next chapter(s). I'm not ready T_T

Users who are viewing this thread