Author Chapter 50 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
It has come....the 1st calamity. So we finally entered this stage.
From what I remember,
Last edited 7 mo ago by Boomburst.
@gaigous
@theShear
Last edited 7 mo ago by gaigous.
I'm confused. Why did the 3 shit heroes leave? To go to this turtle? How did they find out about it? I thought they punked out because they didn't want to train anymore.
im suddenly not following the story anymore, what? What happened?
Thanks for the Christmas releases LHN.
Heroes woke up the big chungus I presume
It's time for turtle !
@jak
If the only way to make sense at the story is via spoilers, then the story is intended to make no sense at this point.
... Which I'm totally ok with. Isekai stories were never one to make sense.
finally into the hottest part.
The current story arc is quite a mess. I hope it makes sense in the long run, once all the pieces fall together.
I have no fucking clue as to what is going on....
So first, she tells him to get along with them and now she tells him the exact opposite... Make up your mind, woman.
@DonGiovanni maybe after years of believing in humans now she's become too tired, even though she wanted to keep the promise. And she looks lonely too.
@bosbarret maybe. But this chapter has been hinting at there being a deeper meaning behind her words/actions. (which I wasn't aware of when writing my comment, since I wrote it halfway through the chapter)
Why is this chapter labelled as the "END" ? An update is issued for the 01/19 you know ?

Edit: thx for the correction :)
Last edited 7 mo ago by Mortaze.
This new arc is a mess, like seriously, if no one posted the spoilers I'd have no clue of what's going on.
d
d
DIS MANGA BLOWS NOW