Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - Professor's Notes

Dex-chan lover
This is probably how the Professor meets the girl's mother.
Wonder how different is the sex etiquette and how marriage works.

Also why he has gone back abandoning his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Just a tip:
Try to keep the same title format, or the chapter positions are screwed.
Thanks for the chapter!

Edit: Thanks for fixing it!

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind this is the professor that was so into his study of the xenos he yiffed out a crossbreed
Talk about dedication

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion

He's gone back to share his findings and incite others into following in his footsteps. His werewolf wife mentioned that all the men that had come after her husband had been nice and they were also expecting the current one and knew of his name so it seems that there's some communication.

It's hard to say because we don't have enough information but it doesn't seem like he's abandoned his wife and daughter. He's just traveling for work.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato
I sure hope so. It would be really sad to know he abandoned such cute daughter.

Wonder if he thinks of taking her to human world.

I can’t help but wonder how hybrid species work in this world. Can only mammalian species (werecat, human, werewolf) interbreed? Or could a human male mate with a reptilian lamia to create a hybrid?

I’m assuming that it means hybrids like Suzuki are sterile, much like hybrid animals in our own world (mule, liger) are sterile.

Dex-chan lover
When the werewolves found Hakaga in the first chapter they knew inmediately that he was Prof's student

Fed-Kun's army
@Kneel_Breen

Reproduction doesn't really have to be connected with a physical DNA exchange, it could be something as obscure as 'Mana' carrying the DNA into the ovum and altering it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m assuming that it means hybrids like Suzuki are sterile, much like hybrid animals in our own world (mule, liger) are sterile.
I would assume absolutely nothing at all when it comes to stuff like this. Look at the slimes. Our understanding of things probably shouldn't allow for a creature like that to have sentience or sapience.

Users who are viewing this thread