Q.E.D

Dex-chan lover
22.jpg

There's not "approximately" 1000 possible combinations, there's exactly 1000 possible combinations.
Everything from 001 to 999 (999 combinations) plus 000.

Did this guy seriously go to MIT?

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to have forgotten Touma is 16ish as well. Decades can`t pass for people in Touma`s past....

Keep up the good work
I really like the author with its CMB and QED
I hope your group can faithfully continue to translate this manga till vol 50
and consider to take the sequel which is currently ongoing right now ?

I really love your works, it was nicely done, whether it's CMB, Kindaichi or this one.
I'm biggest fans of Katou-sensei, his work is really good (put aside its good and bad side).
May I ask something?
Are you considering to pick up Q.E.D. iff - Shoumei Shuuryou?

I'd glad to hear your response, thanks in advance!

Power Uploader
@goronyanpai

Thank you very much! And yes, we are considering picking up iff, and we've got one volume translated. But it's slow going, and any real confirmation on whether we'll pick it up long-term can only be addressed after we're through with at least 35-40 volumes of QED.

So if there's an update, we'll post it on our Tumblr :)

Is there any actual romance progression in either qed or cmd? If so how late? Because I remember reading them awhile back and being disappointed, at least with the romance.

Contributor
@Yellowflash103

None so far in the released chapters. Not sure why it has a romance tag, for comparison neither MAL nor MU tagged it romance.

Aggregator gang
hmm 51.2 is the one time I wished he wasn't such a know it all and let the killer off the hook.

Review: Q.E.D. is one of the fair "you can solve the mystery" mangas. It's more difficult than Detective Conan or Detective Academy Q and probably about as hard as the Kindaichi Case Files. After the author settles in, cases focus more on math, physics, logic problems, testimony contradictions, classic thought puzzle scenarios compared to other mystery series which target forensics. Like the Kindaichi Case Files, the character dynamic circles around a refreshingly levelheaded and cool-blooded male lead Touma, his hot-blooded Watson and high-school girl assistant Mizuhara, and her detective father.

Users who are viewing this thread