Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Capturing the Goblin Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Fran Kawaii!! ?
Well, shes much stronger than the C ranked tester, so I would say she's A ranked atm when paired with Master.

Just wanted to ask but is that a keyhole in the back of the sword? Check page 4 tell me what you think.

Fed-Kun's army
Somewhere, in another fantasy dimension, a guy obsessed with killing goblins is smiling proudly.
maxresdefault.jpg

There is something about the combination of lolis and explosions that i cannot resist.

Aggregator gang
For real tho a full length sheath makes no sense, she physically wouldn't be able to pull the sword out of it given its length vs her arms.

Dex-chan lover
Fran has gained.. no, Fran has been blessed with the Goblin Slayer title..

Goblin Slayer is pleased, Goblin Slayer is very proud :>

Dex-chan lover
For real tho a full length sheath makes no sense, she physically wouldn't be able to pull the sword out of it given its length vs her arms.
Her sword can fly around of its own accord, I'd say it's fine. I get wanting to be nitpicky about this stuff, but every goddamn setting does this regardless. At least this one has plausible reasons for why her sword is fine this way.

Banned
I genuinely hate it when members of the party steal my kills in RPGs.
Also ALL kills are my kills. All of them. Other party members are only there to soften up the targets and make my character look good.

Awww come on author/artist. A scabbard like that may look pretty but a straight-pull scabbard can't be used over the shoulder - it has to have a flap or slit on one side to allow the blade to slide out!

Users who are viewing this thread