Black Lagoon

Power Uploader
nice. i was gonna upload this series but i only had the official digital releases. thx for the upload

Dex-chan lover
Berserk is updating, Black Lagoon is updating. Is this the sign of the end times?

Hiroe Rei is jut like this machine gun: powerful and fast in theory but overheats and jams so easily in practice. I knew that regular schedule is too much for him;)

@pervysagechuck those are on MS which has marks on them showing they're by mangastream which aren't allowed or something similar. Hence why no mangastream stuff is on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me we're not going to get to see Revy dance at Rowan's.

Dex-chan lover
Tissues... check
Lube... check
Equipment.. checkaroo~

I, am so ready for this.

Dex-chan lover
@garnzlok The watermarks wouldn't help if they are using them, but I'm pretty sure Mangastream also happens to be one of those groups that don't want their stuff uploaded anywhere but their own site (and well, the three trillion aggregators that don't care and upload it anyway). This is a site run by people that tend to respect those wishes, so even if they weren't watermarking their stuff, all they'd have to do is take five minutes of their time to claim the Mangastream group page and never let anyone else upload using their name again (if the group pages are unclaimed, basically anyone could upload their work here for them until they say actually come and say "no" or "we'll take it from here" or whatever).

does the sexual violence tags concern the main girls ?

@migh
The anime is typically what's considered canon for this series, and in if she's raped at least once. You also have it implied that Rocky has been raped more than that, at least whilst young. In addition she's been a sex worker, stripper, and gained enough experience in prison fucking girls for favours that she threatened someone by saying that no one else would ever manage to satisfy them again (though nothing happened). The rest of the Black Lagoon probably have cleaner pasts, with Dutch being the big question mark (though I personally suspect he's a spy). Everyone in Ruanapur is broken though, they are the living dead that define the city.

Outside of that there's one part in Japan which gets rapey but nothing happens. There's also the twins who were both exploited in the past both sexually and as murderers for smut films, with implied genital mutilation. They are however as bad as it gets.

Weirdly enough this is a manga where I'd say I was never overwhelmed by the sexual violence, or the horrible nature of the setting. It is open about it, and the author executes his characters extremely well to the point that they are oft openly racist without the manga itself being (usually it's the opposite).

PS. The nun is clean though, and the Maid I'll ignore because she's by far the worst part of the series. She just doesn't fit at all, even in this action movie of a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S ALIVE! Albeit only one translated chapter from the latest(?) raw.

Users who are viewing this thread