Dex-chan lover
Welp, that answered my previous question.

He IS trying to increase combat strength of humans overall, even for those who aren't his allies (but also aren't actual enemies)

But careful now Desir, you know what happen when you keep defeating a knight girl type?
You get a waifu

Group Leader
Ajest's improving so much as a character, i can't wait for them to build more on Romantica's character though, her family seems interesting since they bought the status.
I hope a similar arc to Pram happens to romantica now! <3

Dex-chan lover
Not seeing any type of Harem tag. Which is upsetting, since they established earlier that Desir felt really close to Romantica in the past/future, one could even extrapolate a romantic connection.

However, they are really pushing the Adjest ship. At least, that's what it feels like to me. They even have a little Pram romance for the ladies.

I guess we'll see what the future holds...

There has been no signs that anyone other than pram likes the mc. And from what I have seen so far, I cannot imagine this turning into a harem. It's within the realm of possibility, but it wouldn't be a good move IMHO.

@firefish5000 You mean there wasnt any other sign other than the past timeline, where it's already a fact that Romantica and Desir was a pair, right?

What I still cannot comprehend is the looks of Adjest in the past/future when he looked at Desir while he was restraining/sealing the boss dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato yeah, kind of weird how much they push the Pram ship considering he's a boy... IF he's a boy! I don't even know.

Since there’s no romance tag I guess these ships are going to be quite subtle but personally I prefer adjest over romantica

I find characters like romantica too loud

Users who are viewing this thread