Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I found it really interesting that the author used her hairstyle and the blanket to let it look like the groom lifting the veil of the bride but she did crush the kissing scene.
How does the partner change work again? Do both pairs need to have an A rank and when can they change?

Double-page supporter
Fuck... Just keeps rowing faster into NTR.
I should just stop reading this.. I've seen too many of these to know how this will play out eventually.

@MCX01 NTR? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't NTR have to do with the girl getting drugged, raped or blackmailed right? Nobody is really using any despicable means in any way shape or form. Also wouldn't it rather be netori if the MC steals the girl? We also don't know what feelings Minami has for the main heroine

@mommy The main protagonist's loved one's are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader. Being drugged, raped or blackmail are just extra toppings of emotional despair in other words the main heroine can be taken by seduction or MC cucking himself without using despicable means. But it depends rather the reader identifies himself as the one doing the stealing (Netori) or stolen from (Netorare).

@Kinji It depends on the readers perspective, if you're identifying yourself as stealing the girl it will be Netori for you or having the girl stolen from you then that would be NTR for you. it's just a matter of perspective on how you read those type of genre's.

So nothing that happened last chapter mattered? Wasn't she feeling insecure because the other girl was so close to the that one guy? I know she had a lot of emotion shifts but her old feelings dont matter anymore? Will this simplify itself to a badic love triangle?

@Kinji I really hated the Toradora ending.
mainly because Minori had feelings for him the entire time but ignored her own feelings in favor of her best friend despite her best friend loving the other guy in the beginning and also because my best girl Ami never stood a chance despite her humongous development throughout the anime. At least for me, she was the character that made the anime interesting. On top of all of that, I just hate the aggressive tsundere trope
@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX Wasn't like the entire Toradora ending voluntary by basically everybody? I wonder in general if you can use the word "seduced" if the people themselves slowly develop feelings for each other over the course of time as they spend close to every free moment with each other. For example the main heroine of this manga not the MC cause her looks alone are enough to get his head smoking.

Fed-Kun's army
that was a big change for Tenjin and Shiori from E to A and why the hell MC/FMC ratings dropped completely? they were B before right?
sorry to say both MC/FMC seems shady to me both of them are fully aware of each other's crushes and yet still goes lovey-dovey and a little jealous when it comes to other's crush. both seems THOTS to me.
don't know how i feel about the childhood friend, she was saying 'i'm your childhood friend' too many times in this chapter i mean idiot its your fault you put both you and jirou in 'childhood friend' zone.

Aggregator gang
MC and his otaku friend are probably the only virgins in this manga

somehow I cant grasp the development. the gyaru suddenly doki doki to the MC. Why??

and now I can imagine the MC will go back and forth between the gyaru and his first love. I smell Nisekoi.

Users who are viewing this thread