S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A noble girl

We hope you enjoy the chapter, we look for redraw and translators ... our discord is https://discord.gg/pFTEmJc

I guess this is the arc that would force Tama to evolve. Good bye hausecat Tama, welcome tiger (?) Tama

Dex-chan lover
finally! It's here! Time to read and reread a bunch of times! ? ty scanlator sama!

the chapter name made me think they'd rescue a girl from a noble family from the hoodlums at first, but nope was Aria that wish to be noble, i'm glad to stand corrected.

Fed-Kun's army
dunno why but that guy reminded me of Albiero from Mahou Sensei Negima...the creepy ?perv? gravity mage guy also known as Co. Sanders...

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that dude is totally not working with the demons.

Fed-Kun's army
that dude is definitely the enemy, this is a common trope in these kinda series. also, he will be the setup for Tama's evolution which at the moment he is holding off.

Aggregator gang
Well, bestiality is wrong because of consent, so I guess it's fine? What about age, though? Isn't the monster still a child as far as the elf knows? Isn't this kind of like grooming a child to be a sexual partner? Power dynamics of a relation between a pet and its master are also questionable. Somehow, I've enjoyed it anyway. Then again, I've been recently reading "1 x 1/2", so maybe my concern for morality in manga has temporarily shut down. Either way, I need more of this.

Users who are viewing this thread