Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Before we get into all that ecchi bait calling...

Remember to come back tomorrow for some good fluff. I'm not kidding, it's pretty good. The artist knows his stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
as the winds has guide me here, so i must stay on the correct path...THE ECCHI PATH!

Dex-chan lover
I heard fluff, hoo boy I’m excited for some wholesomeness

Double-page supporter
man... i really dont know how to feel about this whole thing... i mean... fMC has everything to be a waifu... but i cant read her at all... does she actually like the other guy, or is just going along with the MC because he is still thinking about the other girl? Or does she actually like both of them? Or did she started liking the MC, but since he still infatuated with the other girl, she's hanging over the other dude so she doesnt develop her feelings even more?
ARG... this is one of the few times i cant actually read whats going on her head D:
i literally just stopped what i was doing only to read the update... i love this series so far...

Group Leader
She's insecure. She's insecure that she can't beat Shiori at anything, not even cooking. And when MC tried to cheer her up but ended up blurting out some lustful things, she wanted to feel as if she had something she could do. Something she'd be good in - that every man would want - and as he implied, sex.

That's what I think, at least. More fluff tomorrow.

Power Uploader
The answer is no, he's not going to lose his virginity.

For one, I'm sure she's a virgin too. And they're going to be interrupted or play it as a joke anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I say the moment the friend gathered together the fragments of his glasses while composing a haiku was comedic gold ?

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun Honestly I think that's a complete given. Anyone who thinks they could possibly have sex here is either a complete rookie to manga or way too optimistic.

@kinji makes sense but why would she feel so insecure all of a sudden? She knows that she is at a disadvantage compared to the other girl but such a small thing seems like a stretch to make her so insecure. I mean she was practically all over mc when she was preparing to leave.

Dex-chan lover
man im sick and tired of manga ppl assuming a girl is a huge slut for being flashy, like dressing up is suck a bad thing,, ahhhh

I hate shiori SO MUCH HOLY SHIT, dumb girl always with the unexpected scenes

Group Leader
This manga is so great. All the fluff, its so cute af. I wonder whats gonna happen next.

I hope new chapter is coming soon tho.

R8 gr8 out of 8 m8.
Probably my top gal manga out there.

You know what if it did end up with them getting together next chapter and turned it into a relationship story I would buy the physical copy just to support some one who did it.

Users who are viewing this thread