Author Chapter 2 (Himitsu no Reptiles)
So Nagara-chan is working on bringing Iruka over to the dark side...
I really want a tegu...
Thanks Rpapo, good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU6vK8ScGAU
@rpapo What dark side!? Reptiles are lovely creatures! People look down on reptiles because they see shiny scales and thing "Ew Slimy", or they think that because reptiles operate mostly on instinct that they're not very intelligent. Every single one has its own little personality and quirks. Snakes for instance will, if they find a way out of their enclosure, once they're recaptured and returned, they'll immediately return to where they escaped the last time as soon as they feel like they're not being watched.
I WANT TO DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO HER FEMININE SNAKE!!!
Man, Gujira’s girls are always hot....
Cute animals, cute girls.
Is she wearing one of those boob window shirts? Except it's backwards
@FluffyMittens
@Arc I really think she is. Otherwise, that's just a weird intentional cut into her shirt the mangaka drew.
@Valanway, @Arc - Look at the dust-cover to volume one. The first page of chapter one. Some time after I posted chapter one, I re-posted it with some extra stuff from the start of printed volume.
she's ahegao'd with just a touch! granted it's a snake's touch, but lmao that orgasm came too fast
>homo sapian of the non-reptilian persuasion

Fucking amazing.
kyaaaa i got almost as flustered as her seeing all these cute drawings of different species 😍 thanks so much for the translation ♥♥♥

i have two leopard geckos and i have to say they are certainly a strong contender for cutest heart-catcher uwu
Last edited 1 year ago by mirp448.
Reptiles have double the dick, so I will begrudgingly respect her decision.
@RedVanGhoul Hmm, that's a really weird doggo...
🤪
I hope we get an arc where he learns to love reptiles and she learns to love non-reptiles.

Though that's me, who loves every type of animal because they're all adorable in their own way
Reptiles may not bark, but some do make sounds. And they don't smell? Now, THAT'S a lie!