Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Let's Become Adventurers

Contributor
1qybqz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If you like what you saw so far I recommend reading the WN version as well. The translation actually caught up with the raw.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-yururi-kikou-raising-children-while-being-an-adventurer/

Dex-chan lover
So, a single S-Rank hero is a S-Rank party on his own, but if she/he form a party with a capable B-Rank superior adventurer, they are a A-Rank party and considered weaker, than the Hero alone. Does make sense, except it doesn't. ^^
She should have added, that bigger parties are considered stronger, even with a lower rank, or that you need certain numbers of people in your party to take a quest or something.

Group Leader
Why add SS-rank if no one existed stronger than heroes (S-rank).

@Qelix if a S-rank form a party with a F-rank, their party would be D-rank. ?

Dex-chan lover
@Amizer

they stated they have never received "report to exist" doesn't mean SS doesn't exist and for the most part that rank can be used for Emergency purposes like a seriously large monster horde running through or something like that

Also, your Assessment was wrong I think the theoretical team rank would be C not D for a party of an S and D-rank Adventurer if they go by averaging the two adventures rank to rank a party that is

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.

I'm glad to see the author didn't just write off finding two super kids in a dangerous woods as coincidence.

@Qelix
You are seeing it from the wrong side. By partnering with an higher ranked adventurer, the lower ranked adventurer can access higher level (and risk) quests than what he would do otherwise. As this would mean that the higher ranked adventurer needs to protect the other party member, it make sense that the party rank would be lowered. Even if an A rank adventurer can take on S level menaces it does not mean that he can protect an F rank at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread