He's acting as if his father did nothing wrong, hmm...

Did he really think about his father's actions before turning to his grudge against commoners? Or his father only acted nice and loving to him and only acted ruthless against commoners?

so our bad guy has an actual reason to hate commoners well no wonder ... now is just question what his father did to receive an open execution in revolution

Uh..so let me get this straight: That noble dude's father(?) died because of the uprising we saw, and so now he blames the commoners for his father's death?
Is it safe to assume that? Because if that's the case...then that's just...*pitiful sigh*

Group Leader
If the nobles acted the same way before the revolution as they did after they regained control, then it looks like they deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
That's also the price of nobility. Reguardless of what happens, even if you did nothing wrong to incur the anger of the populace, you're the head and you've got to take the responsibility.

What @Aerovia said could be the reasoning, but it's likely some corrupt middleman.

So he grew up to be trash because his father was executed for being trash and he thought it would be a good idea to follow in his footsteps.

on previous timeline , MC state that this girl would suffer badly in her life from joining this guy team.
do you think he gone full Asshole and treat her like disposable tool and toy ?

Dex-chan lover
We don't even know if his father did anything wrong. People sure have some serious bias going on.

His father would likely have been executed regardless unless he was a literal saint. Being executed does not prove guilt. His crime could have been as simple as complacency. Other nobles acted so badly and yet he didn't appear to be doing anything. This makes him on the nobles side even if he had no way of stopping them.

Like common trash nobles, they only ever see themselves to always be on the right.

I don't believe this is bias @Merilirem. Just circumstantial evidence. We don't have the full picture right now so the gaps are filled in with what we do know. And we know that the son is trash, and all the nobles introduced thus far other than 1 is also trash. Given this, it's a logical assumption.

I wouldn't be surprise that these nobles have treat them badly otherwise commoners wouldn't hated them, just look at currently situation, so much disliked for commoners .
In past it seem like school weren't like that, very understandable we don't have full picture of situation yet and neither does raws. :D

At least he has a reason to hate the commoners thats not some stupid superiority complex.

Aggregator gang
This is nice but I won't say I'm impressed. This plot point is literally just the Doflamingo backstory from One Piece with maybe a 1/10th of the nuance and depth.

Maybe I'm asking too much since not all stories can be as well-designed as One Piece, but that sounds like more of an insult to this author rather than just criticizing his work.

Users who are viewing this thread