Radiant - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Post Tenebras Lux

Rol

Group Leader
I'm by no means fluent in Latin but I'd translate Post Tenebras Lux by "After darkness comes the light". For those that would like an idea of what it means.

Double-page supporter
@Rol It's an actual latin phrase even with its own wikipedia page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_tenebras_lux

Rol

Group Leader
Well that'll teach me not to google it... Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Dark spots of power, this is one of those manga cliches the everyone loves.

Are thaumaturges what they are calling themselves in the original? Because ( at least in my mind ) thaumaturgy was something more akin to alchemy than the spiritual thing their power seems to be, so i wanted to know if there is another name in the original.

P.S. Well googled and scratch what i said, thaumaturgy is completely applicable in the case of this story, I just didn't know what it really was.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it’s your fault things went to shit? Get off your high horse, asshole.
unknown.png

Group Leader
@alacaelum : "Thaumaturges" is the same word in the original.
@Epicredeemer : actually, Torque wanted to investigate about the events of 15 years ago, that's why he sent Dragunov (as well as to keep an eye on Seth and the others). Also to their point of view they are the good guys, Hameline trying to completely destroy the city proved them right regarding the fact they saved the people from being crushed.

Group Leader
After rereading this chapter I finally understood why MLM gave a pins to Seth, and how he was able to track him down.

Talk no jutsu with hamelin, an angry power state in which seth cannot control himself. Feels like I've seen it somewhere before.

Users who are viewing this thread