Bruh, get rekt! I mean...rejected...yeah, that's what I meant.

@krispy do you think the alpha class students will take kindly to her rejection? My guess is she gives him the necklace back and they attack her for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, Desir is lucky Pram survived the fight, cause Romantica would of killed him otherwise..?

Something is about to go down. This has been a fun series so far, with Solo Leveling going to once a week hopefully this will fill the void. How many chapters are left until we catch up?

Dex-chan lover
wait, why instigate a fight with them if you aren't even going to take your money back? I thought he would use them attacking him to try and steal it as an opening to take his money back, a kinda reverse mugging, but there was no point to this. The fight was nothing more than letting Pram show off to the readers.

I hope MC doesnt keep just whiteknighting all over the place..
Oh you tried to have us murdered, well we'll just be on our way, tally ho.

Thanks for the upload.

Ok so I take issue with the cliffhanger from last chapter. Why did it look as if the blade went through Pram if he cut it before it could? I understand wanting a cliffhanger and wanting to create hype, but that was basically a bait and switch. Last chapter could have ended with Pram cutting the sword to everyone's shock leaving readers hyped up to see the battle's conclusion this chapter.

Next, what was with the owner going on a tangent about the door? It was known that the Rapier can basically cut through anything, seems like a waste of space to include that.

Oh, and that punch Pram landed. That really not only knocked the guy out but launched him!? Pram doesn't even look as if he can throw a punch or that he's strong enough to do that (anyone notice he hit with his left although his right is his dominant hand?). He cut the guy up early and even aimed at a vital point, why couldn't he just stab the guy in the heart or something?

Maybe I am being really picky...

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least it wasn't an afterimage.

I still hope the Barbarian becomes an ally later on.

@Marenjii First answer Pram could've cut the sword but it would've placed him in harm's way. and He didn't punch him per se he used the hilt of the rapier to knock him out. Also you wouldn't expect someone to have a weapon made out of the strongest material and another thing even if he did aim for the Barbarian's heart I doubt he would've gone down immediately they're known for fighting to the point of even having limbs missing.

Can't hurt the barbarian himself, but can cut his sword in two, seems legit.

He also just left that shopkeeper completely alone after they tried to steal from and/or kill them

I also dislike the direct exposition Pram went through, it was just way too shoved in my face imo.

Overall definitely not my favorite chapter, but thanks Meraki!

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even a rapier anymore. Clearly didn't want to kill the guy either way though.

I mean if the barbarian is that tough why is he using a sword? For reach i guess.. I guess he's a tank class.

@Anitvenomz The issue though is that we saw the sword behind Pram as if it cut through him. That's more than just harms way, it looked like it was cutting through him.

You're right about the punch though. I thought Pram was looking at his hand in response to MC asking if he is alright. I didn't realize that he was talking about where the barbarian actually hit him earlier. Still though Pram don't look like he has the raw strength needed to knock someone out and launch them. The rapier is extremely light, so it's not as if he used a heavy weapon that will provide a lot of blunt force. You said yourself barbarians are known to fight while missing limbs, but we see one getting knocked out by someone that looks like they weight 80 pounds. I also doubt a strike to the heart wouldn't be enough seeing as how the author feels that Pram can land a OHKO.

EDIT: @PartyPete Read above what I said about that hit. The chin is not literally a knock out button you can press. You need to actually know how to throw a punch, and you need the strength for it to matter. Do you see the weight difference?! This is worse than a Featherweight OHKOing a heavyweight just because they landed a punch to the chin.

But again, maybe I am being picky.

Users who are viewing this thread