Radiant - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - The "Miracle"

no fucking way shes dead man she was such a sick character defiently looking forward to seeing what happens next

Dex-chan lover
I want Hameline to be alive, but at the same time, i need this story to have stakes ( i know overused word ). If the lives of our heroes aren't in real danger how would we feel the weight of their lives?

The bandage is off, shit just got real.

THAT KISS. OH GOD WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYY

oh was that bandage actually a seal of some kind cause she taking damage from him taking extreme dmg is weird to me

Dex-chan lover
krispy did u miss the chapter where seth meets his bro? or talks with atleast... that bandage is a barrier to block something of seth's ability... and seems like the bro actually tried to uhh either destroy that barrier or he actually tried to kill seth cause seth's power/ability is actually very dangerous... look at his expression at the last page... man who the fak make this thing is so great... and whatever alacaelum said... this is a problem hamelin lives = too soft... for the sake of the story hamelin has to stay dead BUT of course we want her to not die :Cry

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOO!!! Hameline!!!
This is way too good, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

? Why Alma gotta suffer soo much? She's been through enough! Hameline so help me you better not be dead!

Group Leader
@SoloSera She is absolutly dead, sorry for you :/ This character was great, she is the character who allow Seth to mature and have a strong developpment

he attacked from behind, the wound is visible from the front the blade obs went trough her, she dead af ;-;

Group Leader
@Khraxter No she's really dead, and i think it's a good thing, because her dead traumatized Seth, and has made him mature, it will be clearly show in the next chapter, where Seth will hit an annoyed guy who want to challange him to show that is he stronger than Seth, like a cliche shonen rival
And other thing, i don't see people talking about the things that Santori said to Seth, the fact that he is really known by the Inquisition but he never left the Pompos Hills

Users who are viewing this thread